- Mach3 3D printer Add-on
I am very happy to announce that I have written an Add-on for mach3 which will allow you to use mach3 as a 3D printer Software. You will use mach3 software both for slicng the STL file and printing directly.
Please watch video in full screen…
– Please download the setup1.3.exe and install (may request administrator privilege. The user name and password is your own administrator user name and password)
– It includes Slic3r inside (http://slic3r.org/).
– It requires a Windows machine running .net Framework. You can download the .net Framework yourself here).
– You can change Slic3r settings by editing “gnexlab_config.ini” Which is inside Slic3r directory. You can also open it with Slic3r.exe in order to modify it. Do not forget to save it on the “gnexlab_config.ini” file.
Tested on winXP and Win7 systems.
|Version Updates: ver1.3 (Slic3r inside)– Packed with Slic3r 0.7.1|
-*-*-*–*-*-Download 1.3 Latest Version Here(Slic3r inside)-*-*-*-*-*-*-
| Version Updates: ver1.2 (Skeinforge inside)– Post g-code to mach3 button code updated
– Exit button removed
– Packed with Sfact V2.0 11.08.01 (Easy to use skeinforge)
-*-*-*–*-*-Download 1.2 Version Here(Skeinforge inside)-*-*-*-*-*-*-